- This website: sleaqrenovationbrokers.com.au (“Website”) is owned and operated by SLEAQ Renovation Brokers Pty Ltd (“the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) for the benefit of individuals and entities interested in the Company’s goods or services.
- All information displayed on the Website is current at the time of display and any reference to currency is a reference to Australian Dollars. We take every reasonable care to ensure accuracy of all information. However, the Company is not liable for any errors in pricing and descriptions. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon.
- The Company has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information on this Website is accurate at the time of publication, but the Company provides no guarantees, warranties or undertakings that the information contained on this Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. There may be errors on this Website for which the Company apologises and disclaims all liability.
- We may from time to time, before purchasing any goods or services from this Website, require you to enter into the relevant agreement for the purchase of the goods or services, and execute all other necessary documents.
- If you wish to establish a link to the Website from your website, you must seek our prior written consent.
- This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and the Company is not responsible for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance in relation to any linked website. Any hyperlink on our Website to another website does not necessarily imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website or of the information and/or goods or services that they provide.
- Copyright for content on this Website is the property of the Company or owned by other third parties who have granted licence/s to the Company. Unless otherwise permitted by law, the material and information on this Website may not otherwise be reproduced or displayed and may not be distributed to any person or incorporated into any other website or materials without prior written approval from the Company.
- The Website may display a number of logos, trademarks and other intellectual property. The Company name and logo are trademarks of the Company. Access to this web site does not constitute a licence to use or copy any logos, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by the Company, any related entity of the Company or any third party.
- Third parties may intercept or modify transmissions to and from this Website and it is possible that computer viruses or other defects may be contained in files obtained from or through this Website. The Company is not liable for any damage that may be a result of your use of this Website or of any linked Website.
- The Company excludes any liability for any loss, liability or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use of this web site or reliance on any information from the Website.
- The Company is not responsible and accept no liability for loss or damage arising from Website failures or downtime.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
- You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type activities, regardless of whether directed towards Us or other users.
- No waiver of any of these terms and conditions or failure to exercise a right or remedy by the Company will be considered to imply or constitute a further waiver by the Company of the same or any other term, condition, right or remedy.